Dr. David Lam
Dr. David has always had a passion and love for health and fitness. Growing up David has always been actively involved in the sporting arena, developing a sound understanding and knowledge on how the human body works.
David is not only a qualified Chiropractor but has a Bachelors degree in Exercise and Sport Science (USYD). This has allowed him to tailor rehabilitation, strength and conditioning and exercise prescription plans for each of his patients across all age groups.
Having now lived and worked within the Melbourne Bayside area for nearly 10 years now David has also developed a love and appreciation for cycling. Understanding the rigors and strains in which cycling puts on the body, there is no better person to help improve your cycling experience and performance.
Whilst working with such a large variety of people across all levels David has developed a sound understanding of how chiropractic is essential for healthy human movement in all individuals from birth.
Why Choose LiveWell Family Chiropractic?
In Hampton we are totally spoilt for choice for Primary Health Providers. So why choose LiveWell Family Chiropractic?
- We are conveniently located just off Hampton Street towards the beach. So parking isn’t an issue.
- Plethora of beautiful cafes located within minutes of us including MerryMen and Brown Cow.
- Hampton Railway Station is also only 200m walk away.
- Our Opening hours are wide and extensive: 7am starts and 7pm finishes.
- Typically means we are here to cater for your needs. Whether or not you’re finishing up a hard day at work or seeking your adjustment prior to your working day, we are here for you!
- Open Saturdays: 8am to 1pm
- With each patient and each consultation we strive to move them out of pain and back to their personal best.
- We take the time to listen, understand and care for each of our patients, thus we allocate 15 – 20 mins for each of your consultations.
- Our online booking system allows you to make, manage and adjust your own bookings on the move.
On the Spot Claiming
- We have a HICAPS terminal on site to allow on the spot claiming from your private health insurance.
Monday: 7-12pm & 3-7pm
Thursday: 7-12pm & 3-7pm
Phone: (03) 9995 8164
Address: 4a Small St Hampton VIC 3188